The sixteenth Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2019) aims to provide a forum for presenting and discussing top-notch quality research. MobiQuitous 2019 fosters research collaboration through focused discussions, interaction and exchange of experiences that will designate future research efforts and open new leading directions for innovation and cutting-edge technologies. Areas addressed by the conference include the intersection of mobile and ubiquitous computing systems with social networks, Internet of things, middleware, networking, data management and services, domain-specific applications, user behaviour, models and algorithms.
We solicit technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently under review by another conference or journal, pertaining to the broadly conceived Ubiquitous Systems. Contributions describing an overall working system and reporting real world deployment experiences are particularly of interest.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications
- Mobile User Experience
- Security and Privacy
- User behaviour analysis and modelling
- Crowdsourcing – Platforms and Applications
- Urban/mobile crowd-sensing
- Participatory Sensing
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Performance analysis, modelling and measurement of mobile networks
- Networked Sensing and Applications
- Mobile Device Architectures
- Mobile Systems and Applications
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics
- Mobile Multimedia
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies
- Toolkit and Languages for Mobile Computing
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Localization and Tracking
- Social Network Applications to Mobile Computing
- Context and Location-based Applications and Services.
- Positioning and tracking in mobile networks
- Wearable Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Mobile data analysis and mobile platforms
All registered papers will be published by ACM and made available through ACM Digital Library.
MobiQuitous proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal. Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted. Full details of submission procedures and paper formatting are available in Initial Submission section.
Full Paper Submission deadline
25 June 2019
25 July 2019
5 October 2019
Start of Conference
12 November 2019
End of Conference
14 November 2019