Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the Springer LNICST Authors' Kit.
Instructions and templates are available from Springer's LNICST homepage:
- LaTeX documentclass and style files, together with instructions/guidelines and a sample paper.
- Microsoft Word templates and instructions.
Please make sure that your paper adheres to the format as specified in the instructions and templates.
When uploading the camera-ready copy of your paper, please be sure to upload both:
- a PDF copy of your paper formatted according to the above templates, and
- an archive file (e.g. zip, tar.gz) containing the both a PDF copy of your paper and LaTeX or Word source material prepared according to the above guidelines.
Regular papers and invited papers are allowed up to 12 pages, tables and references. No extra pages are allowed.
Other contribution types
It is recommended that all active conference participants have a corresponding entry in the final conference proceedings. For example:
- Keynote speakers should be invited to submit a paper or extended abstract based on the content of their talk.
- Poster session participants should be invited to submit a short paper or extended abstract containing text and figures from their poster.
Such contributions should be uploaded at the final, post-conference camera-ready proceedings upload stage, and should be given dedicated sections in the Table of Contents.